2.3
Additional Services
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I agree that they work to make it hard to recoup the rebate that makes the contacts seem more affordable in the optometrist office. They ended up tripping me up when I submitted a barcode from the box that wasn't the upc code they wanted, but they declined my submissions without explaining that.

No phone number to call included in the decline emails. 855-344-6871. I might have been better to call than waiting on their generic email decline responses. However, phone service is polite but also unhelpful--professional resistance to rebating your money.

It is too bad as the contact lenses were good, but I won't be buying their product again for the disingenuous rebate system they have created. Rebates can and would have been used here to earn a repeat and long-term customer, but they must find it more financially beneficial to incentivize buying in bulk while resisting paying out the advertised incentive.

Had I known the price point would work out the same, I would have bought the Biotrue lenses. I hold the optometrist office accountable as well for no headsup on the dishonest practices of Alcon, so I don't plan to buy through them again either.

Review about: Alcon Rebate.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments