Garnerville, New York
1.9
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Clicked on the special offer tab for a special offer on Sustain Eye-drops on the Alcon site! They had me fill out all my personal information and answer 20 questions about my concition in order to to get a discount coupon for Sustain Ultra - then, after clicking proceed, it tells me Oh, Sorry, that offer is no longer available!

They wasted no time sending me advertising, email arrived while I am typing this - within 30 seconds of leaving their website! This site is a pain as well - why does my review have to be at least 100 words long in order to be submitted to your site?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Alcon. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Alcon to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Alcon and alcon customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments