Turnaround Time

Purchased these contact lenses because that's all I've worn for years. Just so happen when I went in for my yearly exam they had a rebate for them.

Did all necessary steps i.e., receipt, UPC from box, fittings receipt, and the receipt showing the lenses that i purchased. Waited a couple of weeks and nothing from them. Then I receive an email stating my rebate claim was declined for no receipt. I responded letting them know I had copies of everything that was sent in to them.

The rep that responded told me I didn't respond within the 30 days of the "FIRST" decline email. Never once did I receive anything from them except for the decline email. Called them and asked why she stated they needed the receipt which I provided them already. Said that I could have gotten the UPC from anyone's contact lens box???

She was very rude about the whole thing.

She stated I could send in the paperwork and it could take up to another 3 months to be re evaluated. Told her that I wasn't even worried about the rebate anymore and would not be buying their brand again.

Review about: Alcon Rebate.

I didn't like: Hundreds of people never received their rebates.

Comments