2.8
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Update by user Mar 13

prepaid visa card received

Update by user Mar 13

update #2 Issue resolved. I still give the entire process 3 stars.

I did eventually receive the rebate $50 prepaid visa card. Received in the 3rd week of February. These do come with your name on them.

Mine expires in August 2018! Please be aware that these prepaid gift cards are only valid for 6 months from the date of issue!

Original review posted by user Feb 11

I have submitted my rebate via mail with the proper form, unique code and all the stated requirements. I am a first time customer.

In my mail in rebate form, I included a copy of my receipt, prescription, fitting exam and upc scans of all 4 of the boxes I've purchased. I received an email from Alcon stating they received my submission. The email has a link. I can see my rebate claim online with all 12 of the scans!

The status still says "awaiting review". I've also received a coupon from Alcon via USPS snail mail for contact lens solution, but no pre-paid card rebate.

It's been 4 weeks. If I had seen all of these negative reviews for the product and rebate before my exam, I would have never purchased this product!

Review about: Alcon Rebate.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Rebate offer.

I didn't like: Hundreds of people never received their rebates, That the rebate offer was a scam.

Comments

NOrebateFROMalconITSaSCAM

Update:

Timeline -

Purchased - January 08-2018

Rebate sent -

Rebate acknowledged - January 23

Rebate awaiting review- Rebate accepted - February 18 referred to 3rd party prepaid card website with token for redemption error error resolved confirmation of order via mail expected delivery 5-7 days The timeline is within normal parameters so far. I will update once I receive the card in the mail.

The process of this rebate is laborious. I can understand why so many people get discouraged and just give up. This is not a "set it and forget it" type rebate You will need to read and follow directions closely. You will need to keep records of your documents.

You will need to follow-up diligently. When my rebate was approved, the email referring me to a 3rd party website had a time sensitive token that returned an application error. I had clicked on the "access your card link" This actually won't work yet because you haven't created your account yet. 1.) You need to make an account with that website.

Write down your user name and password Write down your digital token code. 2.) Now go back to your email, Make sure you scroll down on your email. Click on the "visit our homepage" link right above your digital token number. If you created your account & you are logged in this link should work & it will prompt your for the rest of your required info.

3.) You should see a Congratulations!

screen! Now you should receive an email confirmation that your rebate pre-paid gift card will be shipped within 5-7 days.

to NOrebateFROMalconITSaSCAM #1445368

update #2Issue resolved.I still give the entire process 3 stars.I did eventually receive the rebate $50 prepaid visa card.Received in the 3rd week of February.These do come with your name on them.Mine expires in August 2018!Please be aware that these prepaid gift cards are only valid for 6 months from the date of issue!